Nine months

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

How can one little babe grow up so quickly?! Blair is nine months today and here she is to prove it...

BLAIR

Favorite toy: her spoon

Loves to eat

Hates having her diaper changed

Had her first cold

Loves running errands

Says Dada AND Mama

Waves hello

Smiles for the iPhone

I love this one
Tomorrow she goes in for her check up. I'm curious to see how much she's grown. Oh and last night I ordered our Christmas card pictures... Can't wait to send them out!

This is NOT the same baby!!! Yet it is...
I'm just gonna come out and say it... She's much cuter with age ;) she actually looks like a girl!

Oh and check out all these awesome DIY bloggers! These Christmas ideas are legit!

Holiday

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. I love how you dress her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here baby blues just kill me! She is just the cutest!! Happy 9 Months!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!