Table for 20

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Today we are talking all things Christmas decor here and at A Thoughtful Place. I thought I would showcase my plans for the tables that are going to seat 20+ people Christmas Eve. Clearly I will be adding more than the four chairs currently shows. I will also be adding a folding table (at least) but you can get the idea with what I am showing you here.


napkins were my grandmothers. ivory with metallic thread woven in.

mini tree, mercury glass, rustic reindeer, and burlap

i wanted to give a rustic glam vibe so i mixed my China with the burlap runner

extra glam in the chandelier

pine cones will eventually hold name cards

And you know there is always a "kid table." I'm not sure I have even graduated from this yet...

For the kids table I decided to go with more color since it's in another room that features red and green decor.
lots of red with some greenery in the chandelier

a different Christmas plate at each setting. my mom-in-law gives me a different one each year.
I'm thinking about cutting out some burlap place mats since I have extra hanging around the house. But we will see if time permits that by Christmas.

Here are a few other details from around our house...

piano tabletop featuring my great grandmothers silver candlesticks

i added some bling to our garland

entry way table

nativity with burlap runner. B likes to kiss baby Jesus...presh!

PS I printed the most adorable chalk board print from this girl's blog here for FREE! Go get one for yourself. I plan on framing mine and adding it somewhere in the house...maybe even B's nursery? A-dor-a-ble.

2 comments:

  1. So many gorgeous touches! Love the chandy in the dining room and the banister! I bet it was tons of fun decorating the new casa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! I adore the chargers!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!